Thursday 5 June 2008

Tori Spelling says she's expecting a girl

Former 'Beverly Hills 90210' star Tori Spelling and her husband Dean McDermott are expecting a baby girl.
Spelling, who already has a one-year-old son with McDermott, revealed the news to People magazine.
The 34-year-old actress said: "I've always wanted a little girl since I'm such a girly girl, and Dean always wanted a little girl as well."
Speaking about when she was told that she is having a girl, she said: "I immediately started crying. I couldn't believe it. I have my beautiful little boy and now I'll have my little girl. It's amazing."
Spelling also said: "I can't wait to be a great mom and friend to her. I'm a little nervous to have a girl."
"But mostly, I'm just excited for the same reasons - to prove to myself that I can be an amazing mom to a little girl."